I don’t like to spend money on things that I can make at home. Especially if it works just as well, if not better! This is my personal recipe for my “all-purpose wipes”. I use these mainly to wipe down the kids high chairs or the floor after meals.
Things you will need:
- Half a paper towel roll (use a bread knife to cut in half)
- Empty coffee container (or any container that’ll fit half a paper towel roll)
- Box cutter
- 1 teaspoon of dish soap/detergent
- 1 cup of water
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil (for cleaning factor)
- Optional: 10 drops of lavender essential oil (or whatever scent you like)
- Cut a “+” into the lid of the coffee container. This’ll serve as the opening for the wipes to come out.
- Put the half paper towel roll into the container.
- Mix water, and essential oils. Use a spoon to do this thoroughly. It should produce bubbles.
- Evenly pour the solution over the paper towel roll. Make sure to get all of it wet.
- Wait 5 min. Then pull the brown part of the paper towel roll out. This should pull up the end of the paper towels.
- Put lid on and TA-DA!
You can always spray paint your coffee container to make it pretty as well!