What you will need:
- 1 cup diced fruit of choice (I used Del Monte Fushions since it’s a serving of both fruit and vegetables)
- Your choice of yogurt
- Popsicle tray (click here for the one we use)
- Popsicle sticks
- *Optional – homemade baby food (for baby popsicles)
- Spoon fruit into popsicle tray about a fourth full. If you are doing baby food popsicles, go ahead and fill it up all the way with baby food.
- Fill the rest up with yogurt.
- Place sticks in.
- Freeze for at least 2-3 hours.
- Once frozen, if the popsicles are stuck to the container/tray, run the outside of it under hot water and they should slip right out!