I’m sure a lot of you mamas can relate with me when it comes to picky toddlers! Sylar only eats a handful of things, but one thing is for sure, he loves anything sweet. Fruits especially. So here’s my go to recipe (that we make every morning) for a children’s breakfast smoothie.
Things you will need:
- Bananas (or one, fresh fruit of choice)
- 1/2 cup of frozen fruit
- A handful of spinach and/or kale
- 3 spoonfuls of a fruit flavored greek yogurt (this is key to making the smoothie sweet)
- 1 1/2 cups of reduced sugar Almond Breeze (use less for a thicker smoothie)
- Sippy cup (one that a smoothie will come out of; we LOVE our Klean Kanteen).
- Liquid Multivitamin (optional)